First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
K Source is a unique manufacturer in that we specialize in making only automotive and motorcycle mirrors. Our experience in only this category for nearly 70 years is exactly what our customers have come to trust and rely upon, as our manufacturing and marketing expertise has consistently led the market. K Source started as an OEM mirror supplier in 1950, and that still remains a dominant part of our business. Today we are also in the aftermarket with established brand names including K Source, Fit System, Snap & Zap, Vision System, Ken Sean, and KS Heavy Duty. K Source is the automotive mirror specialist that you can depend on, not only for excellence in product quality, but also for our very capable team. This is the reason we call ourselves "The Mirror People".
- Black, can be painted to match vehicle
- Mirror glass is power adjustable and heated
- OE comparable wiring harness/connection (no pigtail connector) for hassle-free installation.
- Driver side mirror, tested to fit and function like the original, meets or exceeds OEM standards
- Superior material and manufacturing process ensures the highest quality possible
- This mirror does not fold
- Honda Accord Mirror Assembly
- Honda Civic Mirror Assembly
- Ford F150 Mirror Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Mirror Assembly
- Toyota Camry Mirror Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Mirror Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 Mirror Assembly
- Toyota Corolla Mirror Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze Mirror Assembly
- Ford Focus Mirror Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- How to Remove Stains on Windshield
- How To Defog Windshield
- How to Properly Adjust Car Mirrors
- How to Replace Rear View Mirror
- How to Replace a Broken Side View Mirror
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?