Keystone Collision Mirror Assembly TO1321293
|Housing Finish||Textured Housing|
|Housing Color||Textured Housing|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Y|
|Fold Away Mechanism||Yes|
|Housing Turn Signal Indicator||N|
|Mirror Turn Signal Indicator||N|
|Automatic Dimming Included||N|
A Keystone replacement door mirror meets all federal motor safety standards. Keystone is the US largest distributor of high-quality alternative to new OEM replacement parts. All our products have the same form, fit, and function of the original part.
- Uses original mounting.
- Meets all federal motor safety standards
- Same form fit and function as OE
- No drilling or modifications needed for installation.
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass