TYC Mirror Assembly 4130011
|Turn Signal Indicator||No|
|Housing Material||Original equipment replacement|
|Mirror Adjustment Method||Manual|
Pilot replacement mirrors are designed to meet all federal motor vehicle safety standards (FMVSS-111). All replacement mirrors are manufactured with superior materials and processes to ensure consistent high quality fit and function. Pilot offers one of the most comprehensive assortments in the automotive aftermarket industry.
- Quality checked from factory to meet customer satisfaction
- Uses original mounting provisions
- Comparable to original mirror from vehicle manufacturer
- Installs in under one hour using common hand tools
- No drilling required to install
- Tested to fit your vehicle, functions just like original
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass