TYC Mirror Assembly 8630051
To provide optimal fit and performance for your specific vehicle, each TYC replacement mirror is identical in design and construction to the OE part they replace. TYC replacement mirrors meet all Federal SAE/DOT regulations and are FMVSS 111 compliant. Common issues with replacement mirrors are related to excessive vibration on rough roads, falling off after less than 1 year of use. TYC replacement mirrors are extensively tested against vibration on the glass, and are built to last.
- OE-comparable harness (no 'pigtail' connector) for hassle-free installation
- OE-comparable mounting provisions ensure drop-in precise fitment
- Rigorous and accelerated cycling tests to ensure product service quality and durability
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass