CCI Coast To Coast Mirror Cover CCIMC67424BK
Product Care; Regular vehicle cleaning of dirt, grime or salt twice a month, year round. Appling a high-quality wax to help protect and maintain the finish of the product is recommended. Use ONLY Non-Abrasive automotive wax. Use of any soap, polish or wax that contains an abrasive is detrimental and can scratch the finish leading to corrosion. Do not use harsh cleaners or chemicals that could damage the finish.Failure to keep your product clean may result in pitting and or peeling.
- Not Only Enhances A Vehicles Appearance, But Also Makes A Statement While Doing It
- Some Applications Have The Choice Of A Full Cover, Top Cover, Or Even Bottom Half
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass