K Source Mirror Replacement Glass 33282
|Convex Shaped Glass||Flat|
|Attachment Type||Simple Clip on|
|Mirror Turn Signal Indicator||No|
K Source is a unique manufacturer in that we specialize in making only automotive and motorcycle mirrors. Our experience in only this category for nearly 70 years is exactly what our customers have come to trust and rely upon, as our manufacturing and marketing expertise has consistently led the market. K Source started as an OEM mirror supplier in 1950, and that still remains a dominant part of our business. Today we are also in the aftermarket with established brand names including K Source, Fit System, Snap & Zap, Vision System, Ken Sean, and KS Heavy Duty. K Source is the automotive mirror specialist that you can depend on, not only for excellence in product quality, but also for our very capable team. This is the reason we call ourselves "The Mirror People".
- Wiring harness must be unplugged from existing backing plate and plugged into the new backing plate before installation
- Replace your cracked or broken driver side mirror glass at a fraction of the dealer cost
- Step-by-step instructions for easy installation
- Original equipment quality, fit, and function
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass