First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
TYC Park Lamp Assembly 18-5394-00Shop All TYC
Part # 18-5394-00
SKU # 361333
Price Not Available
Due to precision design and exacting quality control standards, TYC replacement lamps meet SAE/DOT regulations, and are FMVSS 108 compliant. Each TYC replacement lamp is manufactured with similar plastics materials as the original equipment and undergo rigorous testing to ensure your safely during day and night use. Your vehicle's lamps are an essential part of your vehicle's safety features, and can mean the difference between getting into or avoiding an accident.
- OE-comparable harness (no 'pigtail' connector) for hassle-free installation
- OE-comparable mounting provisions ensure drop-in precise fitment
- Rigorous and accelerated cycling tests to ensure product service quality and durability
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?