First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Female / 3 Blade Male
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- Our Door Lock Position Switches are a direct-fit replacement electrically operated switch that replaces damaged OE units restoring door lock function
- Copper alloy conductors ensure superior electrical conductivity with low resistive losses
- Robust design and high grade materials meet the stringent demands of today's service professional
- All of our switches are made to OE spec to ensure proper fit, form and function
- Honda Accord Power Door Lock Switch
- Honda Civic Power Door Lock Switch
- Ford F150 Power Door Lock Switch
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Power Door Lock Switch
- Toyota Camry Power Door Lock Switch
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Power Door Lock Switch
- Dodge Ram 1500 Power Door Lock Switch
- Toyota Corolla Power Door Lock Switch
- Ford Focus Power Door Lock Switch
Advice and How-To's
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- What is Limp Mode?
- When to Replace a Brake Light Switch
- Car's Radio Not Working
- Electrical Issues After Replacing Car Battery
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- Portable Generator Cost: What You Need to Know
- How to Use a Portable Generator
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- How to Program a Keyless Entry Remote