First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Nolathane Stabilizer Bar Link Bushing REV0060056Shop All Nolathane
Part # REV0060056
SKU # 122261
Price Not Available
Link bushings or grommets are the connection between your sway bar and chassis. Worn link bushings can effect the vehicle handling and cornering performance, they are easy to install and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. Nolathane bushings are made from the highest quality elastomers and designed to synchronize your suspension system for optimal safety, handling, performance and ride quality, longevity and reduced maintenance. They are the most positive link between your vehicle body, springs, struts, arms and shocks.
- Nolathane formulation boasts resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Supplied with extreme pressure molybdenum disulphide (LM) based grease for extended life
- Internal grease reservoirs provide continual self lubrication for optimum friction management
- Supporting metal hardware with corrosion resistant coatings completes the kit for installation
- Designed with the installer in mind by reducing the need of specialized skills, tools and equipment
- 4 Bushings, 4 Tubes, Grease
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?