First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Steering Knuckle Bushing 905-505Shop All Duralast
Part # 905-505
SKU # 22311
Price Not Available
This control arm ball bushing is precision-engineered and rigorously tested to provide reliable replacement for the original equipment on specific vehicles.
- Direct replacement - fits and performs like the original equipment on specific vehicles
- Reliable fit - precision-engineered to match the design and dimensions of original components
- Durable construction - manufactured to strict standards using sturdy, safe materials
- Rigorously tested - thorough quality control measures ensure longevity
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car’s Speedometer Not Working?
- 4-Wheel Drive (4WD): What You Need to Know
- How Much a CV Joint Replacement Costs
- How to Replace Ball Joints
- What to Know About Sway Bars
- What Does a Control Arm Do? Bad Control Arm Symptoms
- MacPherson Struts vs. Double Wishbone Suspension
- How To Maintain Your Auto Chassis
- Leaf Springs Vs. Coil Springs
- Benefits of Loaded Struts