Keystone Collision Tail Light Assembly CH2800165N
|Bulb Type||Not Applicable|
|Mounting Hardware Included||N|
A Keystone replacement meets all federal motor safety standards. Keystone is the US largest distributor of high-quality alternative to new OEM replacement parts. All our products have the same form, fit, and function of the original part.
- NSF certified
- Same form fit and function as OE
- Uses original mounting; no drilling or modifications needed for installation.
- No drilling or modifications needed for installation.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?