TYC Tail Light Assembly 11-5390-00
Pilot replacement lamps are designed to meet all federal motor vehicle safety standards (FMVSS-108). All replacement lamps are manufactured and rigorously tested for quality, fit and function. Pilot offers one of the most comprehensive assortments in the automotive aftermarket industry.
- Uses original wiring, bulbs and socket
- Compliant to DOT/SAE standards
- Uses original mounting provisions, no drilling needed to install
- Installs in under one hour using common hand tools
- Comparable to original lamp from vehicle manufacturer
- Tested to fit your vehicle, functions just like original
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?