First, set your vehicle
TYC Tail Light Assembly 11-5972-01Shop All TYC
Due to precision design and exacting quality control standards, TYC replacement lamps meet SAE/DOT regulations, and are FMVSS 108 compliant. Each TYC replacement lamp is manufactured with similar plastics materials as the original equipment and undergo rigorous testing to ensure your safely during day and night use. Your vehicle's lamps are an essential part of your vehicle's safety features, and can mean the difference between getting into or avoiding an accident.
- OE-comparable harness (no 'pigtail' connector) for hassle-free installation
- OE-comparable mounting provisions ensure drop-in precise fitment
- Rigorous and accelerated cycling tests to ensure product service quality and durability
- Honda Accord Tail Light Assembly
- Honda Civic Tail Light Assembly
- Ford F150 Tail Light Assembly
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Tail Light Assembly
- Toyota Camry Tail Light Assembly
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Tail Light Assembly
- Dodge Ram 1500 Tail Light Assembly
- Toyota Corolla Tail Light Assembly
- Chevrolet Cruze Tail Light Assembly
- Ford Focus Tail Light Assembly
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost