TYC Tail Light Assembly 11-6329-00
Due to precision design and exacting quality control standards, TYC replacement lamps meet SAE/DOT regulations, and are FMVSS 108 compliant. Each TYC replacement lamp is manufactured with similar plastics materials as the original equipment and undergo rigorous testing to ensure your safely during day and night use. Your vehicle's lamps are an essential part of your vehicle's safety features, and can mean the difference between getting into or avoiding an accident.
- OE-comparable harness (no 'pigtail' connector) for hassle-free installation
- OE-comparable mounting provisions ensure drop-in precise fitment
- Rigorous and accelerated cycling tests to ensure product service quality and durability
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?