First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Wiring Harness Included
|Wiring Harness Length
Engineered for safety and affordability, Dorman's tail lamp socket restores the tail lamps to proper operation without the expense of purchasing an entire tail light. Now you can replace only the failed socket, cutting costs while taking one more step toward accident prevention.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Vehicle try-on testing has been conducted on this part to ensure trouble-free installation and performance
- An immediate, “must-fix” item--replacement helps you pass state inspection, and avoid tickets and fines
- Easy installation--simply plug in the replacement
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs