Dorman Transmission Oil Drain Plug 65416
This transmission drain plug is designed to match the dimensions and function of the original plug on specified applications. Made of quality materials, it is engineered for reliable performance and durability.
- Direct replacement - this transmission drain plug matches the dimensions and function of the factory hardware on specified vehicle years, makes and models
- Ideal solution - this drain plug is a reliable replacement for an original part that is damaged or lost during service
- Durable construction - this part is made from quality materials to ensure reliable performance and a long service life
- Quality assured - backed by a team of product experts in the United States and more than a century of automotive experience
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?