First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Dorman-improved to address failure points in the original plastic construction, our shift interlock latch is engineered from aluminum for increased durability. Plus, it saves you time, money and labor: replace only the shift interlock latch--instead of the entire steering column.
- Direct fit for a trouble-free installation
- Reduce repair cost—replace the part, not the assembly
- Rigorous quality control measures have been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Restores drivability by restoring the capacity to shift out of ”park”
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change Transmission Fluid
- Transmission Fluid vs Engine Oil Explained
- What Color is Transmission Fluid?
- Why Is My Transmission Shifting Hard?
- Automatic vs. Manual Transmission Fluid
- Understanding Transmission Fluid
- Understanding The Transmission Control Module
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?