First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Front Passenger Side Window Lift Motor 748-576Shop All Dorman
Part # 748-576
SKU # 429139
Price Not Available
Dorman's power window regulator and motor assembly has been re-engineered to improve on the original design. The latest technological advances in motors, materials and cable systems have been applied to new and previously released applications.
- Trustworthy replacement - engineered and tested to match the fit, function and performance of the original window regulator on specified vehicles
- Quality assured - extensively tested by cycling thousands of times in an actual vehicle door to ensure a long, trouble-free service life
- Easy installation - reverse-engineered to match the original equipment shape and dimensions to provide a direct, seamless fit
- Reliable design - engineered in North America and backed by long history of automotive aftermarket experience
- Honda Accord Window Lift Motor
- Honda Civic Window Lift Motor
- Ford F150 Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Camry Window Lift Motor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Window Lift Motor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Corolla Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Cruze Window Lift Motor
- Ford Focus Window Lift Motor
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass