First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Rear Passenger Side Window Lift Motor 749-085Shop All Dorman
Part # 749-085
SKU # 36138
Price Not Available
Window Operation Type
Dorman window lift motors are 100% new and include direct fit wiring harnesses and hardware necessary to complete the repair where applicable. Motors typically burn out due to failures of the window regulator or from wearing of the brushes, armature, bushings or gears. Our window lift motors are designed to integrate with our window regulator program – offering you the most complete repair solution.
- Engineered improvements enhance performance
- Quality tested to ensure trouble free installation, performance, and durability
- Plug & play – no wire splicing necessary
- Features Anti-Pinch technology (where applicable) – safety feature reduces risk to passengers
- Honda Accord Window Lift Motor
- Honda Civic Window Lift Motor
- Ford F150 Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Camry Window Lift Motor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Window Lift Motor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Corolla Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Cruze Window Lift Motor
- Ford Focus Window Lift Motor
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass