First, set your vehicle
Dorman Window Lift Motor 740-553Shop All Dorman
Dorman's window regulators have been re-engineered to improve on the original design. The latest technological advances in motors, materials and cable systems have been applied to new and previously released applications.
- Engineered improvements enhance performance
- Quality tested to ensure trouble free installation, performance, and durability
- Features Anti-Pinch technology (where applicable) – Safety feature reduces risk to passengers
- Plug & play – no wire splicing necessary
- Honda Accord Window Lift Motor
- Honda Civic Window Lift Motor
- Ford F150 Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Camry Window Lift Motor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Window Lift Motor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Corolla Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Cruze Window Lift Motor
- Ford Focus Window Lift Motor
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass