Dorman Window Lift Motor 742-428
Dorman window lift motors are 100% new and include direct fit wiring harnesses and hardware necessary to complete the repair where applicable. Motors typically burn out due to failures of the window regulator or from wearing of the brushes, armature, bushings or gears. Our window lift motors are designed to integrate with our window regulator program offering you the most complete repair solution.
- 100% New Units
- Direct fit wiring harness no wire splicing necessary
- Includes the mounting hardware necessary to complete the repair where applicable
- Quality tested for durability and performance
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass