First, set your vehicle
Dorman Window Lift Motor 749-975Shop All Dorman
The original equipment window regulator fails when the plastic window slide block fatigues and cracks. This Dorman OE FIX replacement window regulator incorporates a redesigned slide block for significantly greater durability.
- Improved replacement - this window regulator features enhancements over the original design for greater reliability
- Failure-resistant design - incorporates redesigned window slide block for significantly greater durability than the original equipment design
- Simple replacement - no special tools are required to install this regulator assembly
- Quality engineering - this part was redesigned for greater durability using finite element analysis, in-door cycle testing and proprietary slide block compression testing
- Honda Accord Window Lift Motor
- Honda Civic Window Lift Motor
- Ford F150 Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Camry Window Lift Motor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Window Lift Motor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Corolla Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Cruze Window Lift Motor
- Ford Focus Window Lift Motor
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass