Dorman Window Lift Motor 751-215
Dorman's power window regulator and motor assembly has been re-engineered to improve on the original design. The latest technological advances in motors, materials and cable systems have been applied to new and previously released applications.
- Engineered improvements enhance performance
- Quality tested to ensure trouble free installation, performance, and durability
- Features Anti-Pinch technology (where applicable) Safety feature reduces risk to passengers
- Plug & play no wire splicing necessary
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass