First, set your vehicle
Dorman Window Lift Motor 752-794Shop All Dorman
This replacement window regulator is precision-engineered and extensively tested to match the exact fit, function and performance of the stock window regulator on specific vehicle years, makes and models.
- Trustworthy replacement - engineered and tested to match the fit, function and performance of the original window regulator on specified vehicles
- Quality assured - extensively tested by cycling thousands of times in an actual vehicle door to ensure a long, trouble-free service life
- Reliable design - engineered in the USA and backed by long history of automotive aftermarket experience
- Easy installation - reverse-engineered to match the original equipment shape and dimensions to provide a direct, seamless fit
- Honda Accord Window Lift Motor
- Honda Civic Window Lift Motor
- Ford F150 Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Camry Window Lift Motor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Window Lift Motor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Corolla Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Cruze Window Lift Motor
- Ford Focus Window Lift Motor
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass