First, Add Your Vehicle
Dorman Window Lift Motor DL42705FR2WLMShop All Dorman
Window motor worn out? This power window lift motor is precision-engineered to match the fit and performance of the original motor in specific vehicle years, makes and models for a reliable replacement.
- Direct replacement - this power window motor is built to match the original lift motor on specific vehicles
- Cost-effective solution - comparable quality for lower cost than buying replacement at the dealership
- Seamless installation - manufactured to fit directly into existing wiring systems
- Trustworthy value - backed by team of engineers and quality control experts in the United States
- Honda Accord Window Lift Motor
- Honda Civic Window Lift Motor
- Ford F150 Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Camry Window Lift Motor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Window Lift Motor
- Dodge Ram 1500 Window Lift Motor
- Toyota Corolla Window Lift Motor
- Chevrolet Cruze Window Lift Motor
- Ford Focus Window Lift Motor
Advice and How-To's
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- How to Fix Small Windshield Cracks
- How to Clean Your Car's Interior
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- 6 Tips for Getting a Better Car Wash
- Tips for Cleaning Your Windshield and Glass