First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco A/C Accumulator 15-10644Shop All ACDelco
Part # 15-10644
SKU # 11752
Price Not Available
Mounting Bracket Included
GM Genuine Parts A/C Accumulators are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These accumulators are used in A/C systems with an orifice tube metering device. The accumulator is located between the evaporator and the compressor, and serves to capture and store excess liquid refrigerant. This prevents liquid refrigerant from entering the compressor where it can damage the compressor. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE).
- Removes harmful moisture from the A/C refrigerant system
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- Original equipment parts are designed to work with your GM vehicle safety systems -- aftermarket replacement parts may not meet the same OE safety regulations, depending on the part type
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?