OE-approved rear A/C block-off kits. Block damaged or unused A/C lines — no line R&R. Save time and satisfy customers. Leaking rear A/C components or lines can result in high operating or repair costs. Many car owners would rather avoid that expense and operate the front A/C unit only. With AirSept’s line terminator, you can give your customers an affordable (yet still profitable) alternative to the high cost of repair or replacement labor.
- Quickly and effectively blocks A/C lines at the damage point or at the front system “y”
- Block off leaking rear evaporators and failed system components
- Help maximize front A/C performance
- Eliminate refrigerant and oil pooling in rear A/C lines
Advice and How-To's
- How to Get Rid of a Musty Smell in Your AC
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?