Universal Or Specific Fit
End 1 Type
Gasket Or Seal Included
Switch Service Port
End 1 Outside Diameter
Remarkably durable against corrosion and rust, Dorman's Air Conditioning Line Connectors make leaks a distant memory. Return air conditioning to original operating temperatures and prevent future breakdowns.
- Save time and money by repairing only the damaged section, not the entire A/C line assembly
- Easy to install
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Also available as part of Dorman's A/C Line Repair Kit
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System