Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Compressor
Buy Online. Pick Up In-Store.
What are you working on today?
1-24 of 62 Results
Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Compressor
Keep Cool in your Nissan Altima with a New Compressor
There's nothing worse than getting stuck in traffic on a hot day and having your air conditioner fail to provide relief. Chances are unless you have a leak in the system, it's your vehicle's compressor failing to circulate coolant. Here's the lowdown on getting the best AC compressor for Nissan Altima cars so you can stay cool any time.
The unit gets its name from compressing the coolant, which actually heats up to increase its pressure. This pressure differential allows coolant to flow throughout the system. A broken compressor will prevent gas flow, leaving your Nissan filled with hot air.
There are a few ways to identify that you have a compressor issue. Wait for the unit to start by activating the AC and turning it to the coolest setting. You should hear it start the circulation process. These signs include:
- Warm Air:
If your car is venting warm or hot, your AC is definitely on the fritz.
- The compressor isn't spinning:
Usually, you can see the compressor while looking down into the engine well. If it's not spinning, it's not working.
- The unit looks broken:
Signs of physical damage with belts attached to the compressor or on the unit itself indicates there is some kind of problem.
- Noises from the compressor:
Screeching and knocking sounds are not normal and should be investigated.
If you are looking to check coolant yourself before self-diagnosing compressor issues, Autozone carries a variety of options to top off those levels. This is also a great way to familiarize yourself with the AC system as a whole and will rule out coolant loss as a suspect. If there is still no cooling, then you can focus on the compressor.
When you're ready to find the right AC compressor for your Nissan Altima, Autozone has exactly what you need. Simply enter the make, model and year of your vehicle into our search system and we'll suggest a variety of options from top vendors. In addition, some of our options come with all of the parts necessary to perform the repairs yourself!
Autozone has the best prices on AC compressors, and each unit is verified to work with your Nissan Altima as replacements for OEM parts. Ordering online offers next-day delivery, or you can even pick up parts at your local Autozone store. When you choose Autozone for your car repair needs, you can trust your Nissan Altima's interior will stay cool and relaxing no matter how intense the heat gets.
YEAR RANGE FOR NISSAN/DATSUN ALTIMA BY MODEL
Related Parts & Products
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Belt
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Radiator
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Water Pump
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Thermostat
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Hose (Heater)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Water Outlet
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Blower Motor Resistor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Hose (Upper)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Nissan/Datsun Sentra A/C Compressor
- Nissan/Datsun Rogue A/C Compressor
- Nissan/Datsun Maxima A/C Compressor
- Nissan/Datsun Versa A/C Compressor
- Nissan/Datsun 350Z A/C Compressor
- Nissan/Datsun Murano A/C Compressor
- Nissan/Datsun Pathfinder A/C Compressor
- Nissan/Datsun Frontier A/C Compressor
- Nissan/Datsun Xterra A/C Compressor
- Nissan/Datsun Titan A/C Compressor
Advice and How tos
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems