First, Add Your Vehicle
Delphi A/C Compressor CS20089Shop All Delphi
Delphi's history is one of OE heritage and quality. Our global technical requirements include design specifications and validation testing based on over 100 years of OE experience. Our material selections, material thickness, and material types are built from OE specifications to exceed aftermarket expectations. We put in place strict manufacturing processes to ensure quality control in every part we make. Delphi's pioneering spirit delivers innovative solutions designed to support the aftermarket in servicing the vehicles of today, and tomorrow.
- All Delphi compressors are an exact fit
- Sealing washers are included (where applicable) with all Delphi compressors and no extra parts to purchase
- All Delphi compressors are 100% leak tested
- Delphi compressors are constructed with high quality corrosion resistant aluminum alloy not often found in aftermarket products
- Low torque demand results in better engine performance and increased fuel economy
- All Delphi compressors meet or exceed OE specifications
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor Bypass Pulley
- A/C Compressor Control Relay
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C Switch
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Spare Tire
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems