First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Four Seasons A/C Compressor 178310Shop All Four Seasons
Part # 178310
SKU # 385364
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Coil Clock Position
|Pulley Groove Quantity
|Distance Between Mounting Holes
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Manufactured Compressors meet or exceed OE specifications
- Manufactured Compressors are validated for the equivalent of 100,000 miles
- Manufactured Compressors come pre-charged with 3 ounces of PAG oil for R134a or R1234yf applications
- Manufactured Compressors are individually vacuum,pressure, and Helium Mass Spectrometer tested to ensure no leaks
- Manufactured Compressors come with the R12/R134A/1234yf required O-rings /sealing washers to install the compressor
- Manufactured New Compressors come with direct fit connectors for ease of installation and to help eliminate splicing.
- Manufactured Compressors are built in a ISO9001:2015 Certified facility to ensure consistent quality standards in the manufacturing process.
Advice and How-To's
- Toyots Yaris 2007 Accessory Drive Belts Repair Guide
- Toyota Tacoma 2002-06 Accessory Drive Belts Repair Guide
- Toyota RAV4 2000-05 Accessory Drive Belts Repair Guide
- Toyota Highlander 2001-06 Accessory Drive Belts Repair Guide
- Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 Accessory Drive Belts Repair Guide
- Toyota Camry 2008-2009 Accessory Drive Belts Repair Guide
- Toyota 4Runner 2001-06 Accessory Drive Belts Repair Guide
- Suzuki Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL7 2000-06 Accessory Drive Belts Repair Guide
- Santa Fe, Vera Cruz 2006-2008 Accessory Drive Belts Repair Guide
- Ram 1500, 2500, 3500 2001-2005 Accessory Drive Belts Repair Guide