First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Four Seasons A/C Compressor 198305Shop All Four Seasons
Part # 198305
SKU # 852343
Price Not Available
Distance Between Mounting Holes
Pulley Belt Type
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Manufactured Compressors meet or exceed OE specifications
- Manufactured Compressors are validated for the equivalent of 100,000 miles
- Manufactured Compressors come pre-charged with 3 ounces of PAG oil for R134a or R1234yf applications
- Manufactured Compressors are individually vacuum,pressure, and Helium Mass Spectrometer tested to ensure no leaks
- Manufactured Compressors come with the R12/R134A/1234yf required O-rings /sealing washers to install the compressor
- Manufactured New Compressors come with direct fit connectors for ease of installation and to help eliminate splicing.
- Manufactured Compressors are built in a ISO9001:2015 Certified facility to ensure consistent quality standards in the manufacturing process.
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor Bypass Pulley
- A/C Compressor Control Relay
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C Switch
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Spare Tire
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?