First, set your vehicle
Four Seasons A/C Compressor 198332Shop All Four Seasons
Four Seasons products meet or exceed OE fit, form and function. The quality, durability, and reliability of all products are backed by over 50 years of excellence in mobile air conditioning experience and know how. Fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- * New Compressors meet or exceed OE specifications~ * New Compressors are validated for the equivalent of 100,000 miles~ * New Compressors come pre-charged with 3 ounces of PAG oil for R134a or R1234yf applications~ * New Compressors come with direct fit connectors for ease of installation and to help eliminate splicing~ * New Compressors come with the R12/R134A/1234yf required o-rings /sealing washers to install the compressor~ * New Compressors are built in a ISO9001:2015 Certified facility. These facilities go through several audits to ensure quality standards in the manufacturing process.~
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Compressor Bypass Pulley
- A/C Compressor Control Relay
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C Switch
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Spare Tire
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter