First, set your vehicle
Four Seasons A/C Compressor 57166Shop All Four Seasons
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- * Remanufactured compressors are 100 percent tested to ensure compressor function and noise level meets or exceeds OE specifications~ * Remanufactured compressors come pre-charged with 3 ounces of PAG oil for R134a or R1234yf applications~ * Remanufactured compressors are individually vacuum and pressure tested to ensure no leaks~ * Remanufactured compressors come with the R12/R134A/1234yf required O-rings /sealing washers to install the compressor~ * Remanufactured Compressors are built in a ISO9001:2015 Certified facility to ensure consistent quality standards in the Re-manufacturing process~
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Compressor Bypass Pulley
- A/C Compressor Control Relay
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C Switch
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Spare Tire
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter