First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Tap image to zoom
Four Seasons A/C Compressor 67452Shop All Four Seasons
Part # 67452
SKU # 858491
Price Not Available
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Remanufactured compressors are 100 percent tested to ensure compressor function and noise level meets or exceeds OE specifications
- Remanufactured compressors come pre-charged with 3 ounces of PAG oil for R134a or R1234yf applications
- Remanufactured compressors are individually vacuum and pressure tested to ensure no leaks
- Remanufactured compressors come with the R12/R134A/1234yf required O-rings /sealing washers to install the compressor
- Remanufactured Compressors are built in a ISO9001:2015 Certified facility to ensure consistent quality standards in the Re-manufacturing process
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor Bypass Pulley
- A/C Compressor Control Relay
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C Switch
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Spare Tire
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems