First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Four Seasons A/C Compressor 97276Shop All Four Seasons
Part # 97276
SKU # 340890
Price Not Available
Distance Between Mounting Holes
Pulley Belt Type
Compatible Refrigerant Oil Type
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Remanufactured compressors are 100 percent tested to ensure compressor function and noise level meets or exceeds OE specifications
- Remanufactured compressors come pre-charged with 3 ounces of PAG oil for R134a or R1234yf applications
- Remanufactured compressors are individually vacuum and pressure tested to ensure no leaks
- Remanufactured compressors come with the R12/R134A/1234yf required O-rings /sealing washers to install the compressor
- Remanufactured Compressors are built in a ISO9001:2015 Certified facility to ensure consistent quality standards in the Re-manufacturing process
Popular Searches:930k6 belt968k6 belt603-227800k6 belt795k6 belt
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor Bypass Pulley
- A/C Compressor Control Relay
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C Switch
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Spare Tire
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems