First, Add Your Vehicle
Spectra Premium A/C Condenser with Receiver Drier 7-4277Shop All TruGrade
Our AC condensers are reverse engineered to ensure proper fit upon installation and supplied in the same construction style of the OEM. Units are manufactured with the highest quality materials with emphasis on specialty testing to ensure leak-free and reduced movement and vibration.
- High-density fins designed for maximum cooling efficiency
- Manufactured with heavy gauge mounting brackets to reduce movement and vibration
- Manufactured with precise mounting holes and brackets to ensure ease of installation
- OE design to ensure exact fit, form and function for an easy drop-in installation
- Units are nitrogen leak-tested to ensure a leak-free and damage-free condenser
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Compressor Bypass Pulley
- A/C Evaporator Core
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C Switch
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Truck Bed Molding
Advice and How-To's
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems