Duralast A/C Selector Mode Switch SW5042
|Location:||Blower Control Switch|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Female, Female / 22 Pin Male, 14 Pin Male|
The Duralast line of vehicle electronics is designed for OE form, fit and function for both import and domestic vehicles.
- Direct-fit replacement matches proper OE fit, form, and function and ensures trouble-free installation of your stoplight switch
- Designed and engineered with high-quality materials and components, including copper alloy conductors, which leads to consistent, long-lasting performance
- Rigorously tested for reliability and peak performance, even under the harshest conditions
- All Duralast® switches are manufactured to meet or exceed OE performance, so you can install with confidence every time
- Honda Accord A/C Control Panel and Components
- Honda Civic A/C Control Panel and Components
- Ford F150 A/C Control Panel and Components
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Control Panel and Components
- Toyota Camry A/C Control Panel and Components
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Control Panel and Components
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Control Panel and Components
- Toyota Corolla A/C Control Panel and Components
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Control Panel and Components
- Ford Focus A/C Control Panel and Components
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?