First, set your vehicle
Duralast Blower Control Switch SW728Shop All Duralast
Duralast switches, relays, and connectors are engineered and produced by Rostra Powertrain Controls, a leading producer of vehicle electronics for original equipment and aftermarket applications. Every switch, relay, and connector matches or exceeds the OE performance characteristics to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability.
- Direct-fit OE replacement that ensures ease of installation
- Engineered with high grade materials to meet installer demands and withstand the harsh elements
- All pressure switches engineered for exceptional cycle durability, and resistance to rupture and fluid leakage
- Our parts are 100% tested for performance and reliability
- Honda Accord A/C Control Panel and Components
- Honda Civic A/C Control Panel and Components
- Ford F150 A/C Control Panel and Components
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Control Panel and Components
- Toyota Camry A/C Control Panel and Components
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Control Panel and Components
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Control Panel and Components
- Toyota Corolla A/C Control Panel and Components
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Control Panel and Components
- Ford Focus A/C Control Panel and Components
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost