First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Four Seasons A/C Evaporator Core 44064Shop All Four Seasons
Part # 44064
SKU # 547805
Price Not Available
Inlet Fitting Type
Outlet Fitting Type
Four Seasons products meet or exceed OE fit, form and function. The quality, durability, and reliability of all products are backed by over 50 years of excellence in mobile air conditioning experience and know how. Fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Application specific design
- Contains gaskets, o-rings, or seals to properly replace the product
- Core design meets or exceeds OE performance and efficiency
- Optimized refrigerant flow
- A/C Accumulator
- A/C Clutch and Components
- A/C Compressor
- A/C Compressor Bypass Pulley
- A/C Condenser
- A/C Expansion Valve
- A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- A/C Hose Assembly
- A/C Inline Filter Kit
- A/C Orifice Tube
- A/C Receiver Drier
- A/C Switch
- A/C System O-Ring / Gasket Kit
- A/C System Valve Core and Cap Kit
- Repair Manual - Vehicle
- Honda Accord A/C Evaporator Core
- Honda Civic A/C Evaporator Core
- Ford F150 A/C Evaporator Core
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Evaporator Core
- Toyota Camry A/C Evaporator Core
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Evaporator Core
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Evaporator Core
- Toyota Corolla A/C Evaporator Core
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Evaporator Core
- Ford Focus A/C Evaporator Core
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?