First, set your vehicle
Four Seasons A/C Evaporator Core 64069Shop All Four Seasons
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- New Compressors meet or exceed OE specifications
- New Compressors come pre-charged with 3 ounces of PAG oil for R134a or R1234yf applications
- New Compressors come with direct fit connectors for ease of installation and to help eliminate splicing
- New Compressors come with the R12/R134A/1234yf required o-rings /sealing washers to install the compressor
- Honda Accord A/C Evaporator Core
- Honda Civic A/C Evaporator Core
- Ford F150 A/C Evaporator Core
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Evaporator Core
- Toyota Camry A/C Evaporator Core
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Evaporator Core
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Evaporator Core
- Toyota Corolla A/C Evaporator Core
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Evaporator Core
- Ford Focus A/C Evaporator Core
Advice and How-To's
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter