Compressor Works A/C Expansion Valve 38901
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- * Our in-house research & development center utilizes the latest software and precise measuring equipment to ensure product quality. Our expansion devices are specifically calibrated for optimum cabin comfort for both the driver and passengers.~ * Engineered to meet or exceed O.E. fit, form and function requirements, our products contain high quality components for long lasting performance. O-rings, gaskets,and seals are included for each application specific replacement for ease of installation.~ * Each TXV has a unique specification for tonnage, superheat and maximum operating pressure (MOP) based on the specific system. Some A/C performance issues can be traced back to an incorrect valve as a result of misapplication or low quality manufacturing.~ * Precision machined ports~
Advice and How-To's
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works
- Learn 3 Common AC Problems
- How to Recharge Your Car's Air Conditioning
- How to Change Your Cabin Air Filter