First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Four Seasons A/C Expansion Valve 39527Shop All Four Seasons
Part # 39527
SKU # 477486
Price Not Available
Our products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of mobile a/c experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.
- Our in-house research & development center utilizes the latest software and precise measuring equipment to ensure product quality.
- Our expansion devices are specifically calibrated for optimum cabin comfort for both the driver and passengers.
- Engineered to meet or exceed O.E. fit, form and function requirements, our products contain high quality components for long lasting performance.
- O-rings, gaskets,and seals are included for each application specific replacement for ease of installation.
- Each TXV has a unique specification for tonnage, superheat and maximum operating pressure (MOP) based on the specific system.
- Some A/C performance issues can be traced back to an incorrect valve as a result of misapplication or low quality manufacturing.
- Precision machined ports
- Honda Accord A/C Expansion Valve
- Honda Civic A/C Expansion Valve
- Ford F150 A/C Expansion Valve
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Expansion Valve
- Toyota Camry A/C Expansion Valve
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Expansion Valve
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Expansion Valve
- Toyota Corolla A/C Expansion Valve
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Expansion Valve
- Ford Focus A/C Expansion Valve
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?