First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Nissens A/C Expansion Valve 999353Shop All Nissens
Part # 999353
SKU # 1230177
Price Not Available
Suction Outlet Fitting Thread Diameter
Suction Inlet Fitting Thread Diameter
Nissens thermal expansion valves are developed to high quality standards and come equipped with O-rings and mounting bolts whenever applicable. Nissens manufacturing standards include comprehensive testing and validation for strict control of the expansion valves pressure performance, tightness, opening, set-point setting, and inner finish, all to precise OE matching standards.
- Includes O-rings and mounting bolts
- Valve Technology - Block type
- Thorough welding process to eliminate gas leaking
- Outlet pressure tested
- Operating pressure tested
- Leak-tightness tested
- Proper charge technology applied for sensing element
- Manufactured to OE standards in quality, performance and installation fit
- Honda Accord A/C Expansion Valve
- Honda Civic A/C Expansion Valve
- Ford F150 A/C Expansion Valve
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Expansion Valve
- Toyota Camry A/C Expansion Valve
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Expansion Valve
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Expansion Valve
- Toyota Corolla A/C Expansion Valve
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Expansion Valve
- Ford Focus A/C Expansion Valve
Advice and How-To's
- Signs of a Bad Cabin Air Filter
- Signs You Need a New Air Filter
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?
- How Your Car's Interior Heating System Works
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- How Your Car’s AC Works