First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
URO A/C Expansion Valve URO-001759Shop All URO Parts
Part # URO-001759
SKU # 473523
Price Not Available
Externally equalized, block
For European vehicles, A.P.A. manufactures the URO Parts brand of quality replacement parts, which meet or exceed OEM specifications. URO Parts components are ideal for both professional and DIY vehicle repair, and are often the exclusive aftermarket alternative to overpriced “Genuine” components. By reducing deferred maintenance with URO Parts, you will increase the bottom line of your business. With its URO Premium line, A.P.A. offers problem-solving upgraded components that are superior to failure-prone OEM parts in design and/or materials. A.P.A. is so confident in the longevity and reliability of URO Premium products, they're covered by an unlimited mileage, lifetime warranty. URO Parts also specializes in accurate reproduction parts for classic vehicles, including a huge variety of items that are no longer available from the dealer.
- Guaranteed Fitment
- 24 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- High Quality Materials
- Replacement of your failed A/C expansion valve during system service instantly restores proper air conditioning function
- Manufactured to OE valve dimensions for proper clearance and easy installation
- Valve is designed for extreme refrigerant pressure and wide range of A/C system operating temperatures
- Honda Accord A/C Expansion Valve
- Honda Civic A/C Expansion Valve
- Ford F150 A/C Expansion Valve
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Expansion Valve
- Toyota Camry A/C Expansion Valve
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Expansion Valve
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Expansion Valve
- Toyota Corolla A/C Expansion Valve
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Expansion Valve
- Ford Focus A/C Expansion Valve
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System