First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco HVAC Door Actuator 15-73952Shop All ACDelco
Part # 15-73952
SKU # 936118
Price Not Available
ACDelco GM Original Equipment HVAC Mode Door Actuators are electric motors attached to the HVAC housing that move or actuate the mode doors or flaps, directing the airflow to the desired outlet vents. These original equipment HVAC mode door actuators are GM-recommended replacements for your vehicle's original components and have been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.
- Corrects mode door malfunction caused by a failed actuator
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle's original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Honda Accord A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Honda Civic A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Ford F150 A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Toyota Camry A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Toyota Corolla A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Ford Focus A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
Advice and How-To's
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?