First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman HVAC Door Actuator 604-357Shop All Dorman
Part # 604-357
SKU # 1151061
Price Not Available
Switch Activation Type
This air door actuator directly replaces the original actuator on specific vehicle years, makes, models, configurations and positions to restore proper HVAC operation. Please note that many vehicles have several different air door actuators, which are designed for specific positions and functions in the vehicle. To ensure you have what you need, carefully review the application notes for this part to verify it matches the position and function of the actuator you need to replace. In some online ordering systems, you may need to enter your vehicle information first to see the application notes for your vehicle. If you don't know which actuator position you need to replace, consult a qualified service technician.
- Direct replacement - made to match the fit and function of the original air door actuator on certain vehicle years, makes, models and configurations
- Position specific - vehicles often have multiple different HVAC door actuators; review this part's application notes to verify it matches the location and function of the actuator you need to replace
- Durable construction - designed and tested to strict standards to help resist wear and electrical burnout for reliable operation and long service life
- Trustworthy quality - backed by a team of experts and engineers in the United States, and more than a century of experience
- Honda Accord A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Honda Civic A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Ford F150 A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Toyota Camry A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Toyota Corolla A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
- Ford Focus A/C Heater Blend Door Actuator
Advice and How-To's
- How to Use Car Defrosters
- Does AC Affect Gas Mileage?
- How to Make Your Car AC Colder
- Signs Your Car’s AC Needs to be Recharged
- Signs of a Bad A/C Compressor
- How to Replace an A/C Compressor
- Is it normal for my vehicle's air conditioning system to produce a musty odor?
- How Much Does It Cost to Replace Your A/C?
- What is an ECT Sensor?
- How to Flush Your Car's AC System