First, Add Your Vehicle
Continental/Duralast A/C Heater Blower Motor PM9198Shop All Continental
The VDO brand product category offers OE quality blower motors, engine cooling fan motors and complete cooling fan assemblies. Professional technicians and DIYers alike want the highest quality products for ease of installation, fit, form, and performance. That’s exactly what they get with all of our HVAC blower motors, engine cooling fan motors, and cooling fan assemblies. And, with VDO, every part number is application-specific to provide OE fit and performance. VDO electric motors are built in ISO/TS certified facilities and manufactured to the same quality standards as motors we supply to global OE automakers worldwide. They offer quiet operation, dependable performance, and competitive pricing.
- VDO products are designed for specific vehicle fit, form, and function providing quiet dependable operation and longer service life
- Manufactured and tested to OEM specifications
- OE design and technology insures ease of installation right out of the box
- Manufactured in ISO and TS certified facilities
- Precision assembled and balanced with all new components for vibration free operation
- VDO exclusive "Dual Bearing" design technology provides quieter, efficient motor operation, by utilizing two ball bearings, bearing retainers, and riveted magnets
- Honda Accord A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Honda Civic A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Ford F150 A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Toyota Camry A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Toyota Corolla A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Ford Focus A/C Heater Blower Motor
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?