Continental/Duralast A/C Heater Blower Motor PM9204
|Location:||A/C Heater Blower Motor|
|Shaft Type||Single Shaft|
The VDO brand product category offers OE quality blower motors, engine cooling fan motors and complete cooling fan assemblies. Professional technicians and DIYers alike want the highest quality products for ease of installation, fit, form, and performance. Thats exactly what they get with all of our HVAC blower motors, engine cooling fan motors, and cooling fan assemblies. And, with VDO, every part number is application-specific to provide OE fit and performance. VDO electric motors are built in ISO/TS certified facilities and manufactured to the same quality standards as motors we supply to global OE automakers worldwide. They offer quiet operation, dependable performance, and competitive pricing. VDO exclusive Dual Bearing design technology provides quieter, efficient motor operation. Utilizing two ball bearings, bearing retainers, and riveted magnets. VDO motors set the standard for motor design and technology. VDO products are designed for specific vehicle fit, form, and function providing quiet dependable operation and longer service life. Precision assembled and balanced with all new components for vibration free operation. OE design and technology insures ease of installation right out of the box. Manufactured in ISO and TS certified facilities and tested to OEM specifications.
- VDO products are designed for specific vehicle fit, form, and function providing quiet dependable operation and longer service life
- Manufactured and tested to OEM specifications
- OE design and technology insures ease of installation right out of the box
- Manufactured in ISO and TS certified facilities
- Precision assembled and balanced with all new components for vibration free operation
- VDO exclusive "Dual Bearing" design technology provides quieter, efficient motor operation, by utilizing two ball bearings, bearing retainers, and riveted magnets
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?