First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are designed and tested to OE specifications for a direct-fit, easy install. Duralast engineering delivers trouble-free operation, optimum performance and a long service life.
- High quality composite housings protect against harsh temperatures and severe under hood conditions
- Featuring brass or copper contacts where specified for extended wear
- All parts are manufactured to stringent quality requirements. Our plants are TS16949 and ISO9001 certified which ensures that every part is the right part for the right vehicle.
- As a global manufacturer of original equipment ignition products, we maintain complete quality control throughout the manufacturing process from componentry to finished product
- Honda Accord A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Honda Civic A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Ford F150 A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Toyota Camry A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Nissan/Datsun Altima A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Dodge Ram 1500 A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Toyota Corolla A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Chevrolet Cruze A/C Heater Blower Motor
- Ford Focus A/C Heater Blower Motor
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?